Saturday, March 06, 2010

The duck




This is the duck.

This is the duck that has helped potty train 3 of my children.






This duck has been through thick and thin (pun intended.)

This is the duck now.




I am sorry duck. I'm am sorry that despite your loyalty, your life ended in a tragic decapitation. You did not deserve this. Things just got out of control in the wrestling match that ensued. But your life was worthwhile. I will always be endebted to you. But ya know what, I am not at all sad to have you go. It was time. And I had a goal. And the goal meant that in the end, you would be eliminated. It's just the way of things. It's a dog eat dog world out there.


Note: I don't have a picture with Kesed and the duck. Primarily because his relationship with the duck was more like a jr. high relationship. For about a week, there was much love. But he quickly moved on to another woman-the big potty.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...