Monday, November 15, 2010

the blog log

A friend of mine is wanting me to look back at our blogs for the last few years. For a reason that I'll mention later. Wow, it's amazing to see what the Lord has done and where He's taken us these past few years. There are blogs of all types:

poetry (trite as they might be)

pain

Biblical truth

family milestones

adoption

fears of coming to America

cultural mishaps

performances

holidays

homeschool


The list goes on and on, really. But this blog has been our journal for about 4 years now. As I think of our life in China, there are days that fatigue me to no end. But there are also days where the sky opens and joy fills the entire 24 hours. It's a good exercise for me to look back and reflect. Reflect on the goodness of the Lord. To be reminded that He has been tenderly carrying us through the night and into the day.

It's been a beautiful thing.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...