Friday, October 08, 2010

Today was different

Today was a strange day.

Today we were supposed to wake up early, hook up our IV to the coffee bag, cram into economy and head back to China.



BUT...

Today, we went downtown to the Houston Medical Center to get blood taken. Twice.

Today, we talked about what we are going to do for a car as we stay in the States. We can't leave until we figure out what is going on with Makaria's blood.


Today I prayed for healing, patience, faith and joy.

Today, I read Psalm 34 with my kids.

Today, I found Mint Chocolate Chip gum at Wal-Mart.

Today, I broke my winning streak of cart pushing. I stand about 15 feet away from the "cart stalls" in the Wal-Mart parking lot and I thrust my cart into them. I've been flawless in this little game of mine. And every time, I get to fist pump at my successes. Just. Like. Tiger. Woods.

Today we will go to sleep and tomorrow we will wake up, still in America.

Today, I can feel my faith growing as we trust the Lord with this all.

Today, I am reminded that God is good.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...