Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Memaw time

Ok, friends, here's the deal. I've got blogger brain. It's where you cannot possibly think up anything pithy, intelligent, funny or interesting to post on a blog. Since we're going to be here in the States a tad longer than we had planned, we've begun real life. We are now homeschooling 5 days a week, cleaning our rooms and buying toilet paper. So, I'm going to have to be cut some slack. Or at the very least be treated to a non-fat, extra hot, pumpkin spice latte. No whip. Because then, maybe, just maybe, I could come up with a blog. And then simultaneously stop using so many commas in my sentences.


I even went to Wal-mart last night in search of my muse to write. And to buy food for our tribe. My muse apparently went to Target instead. Smart muse.

Here's what's going on in our world:
Brad's mom, sister and her sweet baby, Cheyenne came over last week and brought some gifts for our kids. They had a blast opening them and sharing the afternoon with Memaw and Aunt Jenny.








Kesed was so happy holding baby Cheyenne. He kept telling me that she was so cute. Just remember... she's your cousin, buddy. She is a cute little thing. She's only a month or so and look at that awesome hair.



Memaw brought toys, books, coloring supplies, hot wheels and these snazzy get-ups. I love these hats. Oh, the captions I could add to this here photo.





Here we all are. I'm bummed that it's so dark. I tried lightening it and we just ended up looking like Atari game characters.



We had a great time and are blessed to have so much family around!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...