Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Angelina Jolie and Carrie Confusion



Several times in the last year, we have gotten told that we look like the Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie family. And within those several times, people have said that Makaria looks like their little girl.


I mean, except for the hair, gorgeous eyes, perfectly symmetrical face and pretty much everything from the neck down, Angelina Jolie and I are identical twins. And we both married "Brads", I might add. So, I am patient with the confusion.










Today, while at Chic-Fil-A with a friend, we were told that again. I'm not sure I see the resemblence. But, when I hold her on my hip and allow my oversized sunglasses to reflect the golden sunrays bouncing off my wind swept hair, I can see it. I can totally see why they think that we resemble each other.



Honestly, I think that I am a white mom with a cute black baby that has crazy, fun hair. That's about it.

And I'm totally going to start wearing big sunglasses because it will hide the tired bags under my eyes. Good idea, Ange.

I can call her Ange, we're close like that.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...