Well, we're still waiting. We went to the dr. Friday to check things out and I came back home being 3 cm and 80%. So we're on our way. He offered to get things going today through induction, but we decided to go home and see what the weekend holds. Because the baby is on the larger side, if it doesn't come this weekend then we will induce on Monday. I'd love to not have to induce, so pray this baby comes on his own this weekend. In the meantime, I need sleep. I'm having contractions all night long. Thursday night I was up all night and in the morning was able to report to Brad about the traffic patterns of the surrounding areas. Pathetic. We'll post something as soon as we can after the baby arrives.