Friday, September 03, 2010

Batter Blaster

I love people. I love people because we often do stupid things and we think that those stupid things are not at all stupid. They are revolutionary. Like this specimen of genius below:


The ingredient list is my favorite part. Here are a few: filtered water, organic cane sugar, organic eggs and then...propellant. Correct me if I am wrong, but "organic" things shouldn't require 'propellant' at the end of the ingredient list.




One of the reasons that I so love this can is that we console ourselves while squirting our breakfast out of a can, by reading the words organic. "Mom, what is that we're having for breakfast?" "Oh honey, don't worry, it's healthy. I bought "Batter Blaster" pancakes for $6 at Whole Foods. I'm sure it's gluten free and won't take up residence in your colon." I say, let's just be true to squirt can meals and go ahead and eat cheez whiz. And it will be a faithful friend because it will not leave your colon. Ever.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...