Wednesday, October 24, 2012

You are what you drink?

Hubs has joined the blogging world today by contributing this:

(As a quick aside when we facetimed with hubs this morning, my son asked, "What is that blue thing you are wearing?" Brad responded with, "That's called a button down shirt and tie, buddy.")



This may be a misquote, but I read somewhere that you are what you eat drink.....



Let's try it....





Yep, it's true!



Before passing my defense, my advisor did have to make one clarification. 
He caught my reaction on camera. 




Well, . . . I've spent 11 years on 4 degrees post high school. 
What have I learned from all this? I'll save that for my next blog.

For now, I need to reacquaint myself with that thing called sleep. 
I think they have books on that too. Off to the library....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...