Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Done with the Old and on to the New

Written by my 10-year old daughter, S.



Me and my brother are big readers, so we both started J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. It is around 1000 pages long. MV finished it around 2 months ago because he started it before me. In our house, When we finish the Lord of the Rings, then we get to watch the movie according to the book we just finished. So MV got to watch all three movies before I did.  Well, big news..... I just finished the third book, or the final book!!!!!!!! I am pumped!!! And not only that, but i get to watch the third movie any day now. I have all ready seen the 1st and 2nd movie and now the 3rd.

        Also, speaking of books, me and a friend have started a book series. I do all of the writing and she just gives suggestions and so on. It is kind of hard to explain in 2 sentences, so here is the summary that I wrote about the first book:

Twighlight for morals summary for Book 1

You’ve heard of stories with "happily ever after" and stories with "to be continued"… You probably have also heard of a type of story that not many people think of and gets thrown to the back of your head with all other garbage; Fables
    Kendra, Lily, Kara, and Violet are the best of friends and they are always together, until now… When the four girls are playing outside one day, Kara and Violet all of a sudden disappear! The only thing to explain this confusing problem is a confusing and unexplainable note.
   When Kendra and Lily start to search for their friends, they find their friends, but got a lot more than what they bargained for…





 I am still not sure what we are going to do with it, like publish it,  or do it just for fun.


Adios Amigos!


S.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...