Well, we finished week 3 with all limbs still attached. Here's a run down of our week:
1. We didn't get mauled by wolves this week. That's a win.
2. I have realized today that I am going to have to do gratuitous things like shave my legs and brush my hair because my husband will be home in 5 days.
3. I consumed 5 mangoes....today.
4. I averaged 3 cups of coffee a day while he was gone.
5. I watched "Mao's Last Dancer" by myself and cried. A lot. The kind of cry and leaves snot marks on your pillow the next day. Then I wanted to watch it again.
6. The kids and I are making all kinds of potty jokes that are inappropriate when Dad is home. We are going to have to start reigning this in. Starting tomorrow...maybe.
7. I talked to a good friend who just moved back to China with her 4 little Ewoks and we laughed about how the luster of international travel wore off 3 babies ago.
8. I only had one arbitrary parent rule this week. But it was "Kesed and Makaria, you may not sword fight with your private parts!"
Hubs, I will try to keep the permanent damage done while you were gone to a minimum. You will have to excuse our rough edges and inside jokes. We will catch you up and all will be normal very soon.