Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hair Vote. I really do need help...

Ok, let's pretend that picking out a haircut is not a ridiculous first world problem. 
Let's also pretend that hubs and I have never had a full blown argument concerning the length of my hair. I know we aren't alone, because this is one of my most read posts on this here blog. But for us, this is a touchy subject. He doesn't want him to look at the back of my head and confuse me for a man. 

I need hair help. I have to head to Hong Kong in a few weeks and I'm going to try and get a haircut while I'm there. 

Sarah Jessica Parker and I have similar face shapes. Sarah Jessica Parker and I do NOT have similar arm muscles, waist lines, stunning legs, or thigh circumferences. But we do have the same face shape. I'm ownin' that much. 





I'm thinking of these three. Disregard highlights, pink lights, and skin color. I won't color anything, although I would love to be a large black woman who sings in a gospel choir. 

#1


I need pretty easy. The whole 5 kids, homeschooling, living in China thing gives me approximately 27 seconds a day to do my hair. 

#2



#3



If my husband didn't have fairly strong opinions on the matter, my hair would look like this:


I love this hair cut. The only downfall to this one is that it feels like with a short cut, you really do need to wear makeup and earrings. Is it just me?

Ok, seriously, which one should I go with? Or am I totally crazy and these will all look ridiculous on me?!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...