Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm excited about...



I'm totally not excited about iridescence. Although if you're choosing between chiffon and iridescence, then I'd be excited about it. Chiffon is ok for princess costumes and bitter bridesmaids dresses, but not much else. 

I am though excited that our family will be going out of country for a few weeks. We've got some things to take care .

One of them being sleep. 

I'm going to purposely try not to blog much while we're there because I want to pretend that the rest of the world doesn't exist. I want to hide and avoid responsibilities. Although we will be with my sister and her family and when that happens, a blog will inevitably need to be posted.

BUT, I do have exciting news that I'm not sharing yet. This news does not require a moving van or peeing on a stick. 

I'll keep you posted.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...