Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My song" Find a way" by Selah



Hey, readers. This is Selah. And I really enjoy singing and writing Worship songs. And this is one of my mom's favorites and the latest one's I have done, And it is called" Find a way". Here it is:

Find a way

Find a way to my heart , Lord
For I can not break it,
From stony to flesh. But you can!!
Because you are the everlasting God.

*Chorus* You are the marvelous one,
You are the King of Kings.
And every pinch of pain felt on Calvary was so I could live; was so I could sing.
So find a way , Lord. Find a way, through my stony heart

Verse 2. Lord, you can find a way
through my stony soul and my stubborn heart.
Because you are the marvelous Savior! # 2 times sing



*Chorus* You are the marvelous one,
You are the King of Kings.
And every pinch of pain felt on Calvary was so I could live; was so I could sing.
So find a way, Lord.
Find a way, through my stony heart.




This song was inspired by Donna Stuart's song " Brave to Believe". To know more about Donna Stuart go to this website: Donna Stuart
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...