Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sneak Peak (Coming Home!)

I (Carrie) am sitting in a dark guest house because today is a scheduled “no electricity” day. So I want to post all the pictures and stories we have, but with internet and electricity being spotty, this is all I can do at this point.

The US embassy has approved us for an extended visa. But they can’t figure out how to change the date in their computer. They can hack into secret files from other countries, but can’t change a date on a visa application. I don’t know either. But in the meantime, Makaria and I are hanging out and solidifying my coffee addiction.


Brad here: I just got word Carrie and Makaria are coming home! It's not pretty how it worked out but it at least gets them home. More later.

We promise more Ethiopian posts than you can handle in the near future. In fact, you'll probably get sick of all the coming pictures. Carrie likes taking pictures.

*don’t you love the sign language she’s flashing in that solo picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...