I promise we will post pictures soon. I actually have a draft up and ready to post once we get our US visa. We have to wait until all the legalities are over and done with and then we can post away. I have so much to share and many pictures to show.
Makaria and I are still in Ethiopia. Apparently they cannot give us the appropriate visa because the computer won’t let them change the date. A little frustrated, but trying to be patient. It feels very ironic that the Ethiopian and Chinese embassies are giving us no problems. The US embassy though is a different story. *sigh*