Saturday, May 25, 2013

A few pics and updatey type things.

I've been blogged out lately.

I've been creative thoughted out lately.

I've been tired, yet hopped up on caffeine. Being hopped up on caffeine can induce the feelings of both empowerment and anxiety at the same time.

I'm going to stick to blogs about our life for a bit. That requires few stashed brain cells and a camera.

Here's a blink into our crew:



My son as we traveled for our visa run. He was allowed to bring only 3 books. Both his mohawk and his SAT prep book made the cut.


Makaria came home this week sporting some rather inappropriate dance moves. She said they had been practicing a Michael Jackson routine at Chinese school. 



This picture cracks me up. It's two Buddhist nuns doing some shopping in our ancient district.


My girl, a friend, and I finished our 5k training. I learned so much about perseverance and steadfastness by watching my daughter struggle through training. 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...