Friday, January 11, 2013

A few Facebook changes...I know, shocking.


Over at the lovely land of Facebook there have been some changes. If you've already "liked" Carrie Anne Hudson, you might still miss some of the conversation. Like the time we ate with a "filled" toilet bowl as a table...ya see that? Well, if you didn't, it might be because Facebook wants me to pay money to get my page out to everyone, even if they've "liked" it. 

I like Facebook, but pretty sure I can come up with a trillion other ways to spend my money. Here's the work around:





If you go to the Carrie Anne Hudson page and push on the "liked" tab, you'll get a scroll down. Check "get notifications" to make sure you don't miss out. I mean, if you're going to the trouble of liking something, better make sure you actually know what the heck I'm sayin' out here in internet world. 


And if you haven't "liked" it, head over and throw a girl a bone. I love getting to hear from you guys! As much as it pains me to enter this adult version of playground cliques, this is how the whole social media thing works. I'm trying to not remain an 80-year old crotchety woman with all of this. So there ya' go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...