This is our friend, Casey. We have known him for almost a decade. He met us when we worked at our first full-time church job. We were young. We were punks. He still admits to others that we are friends. This is sheer grace.
His new book just came out and I'd highly recommend checking it out. It's his story of God's rescuing his life through a tragic accident that would bring death, depression, and finding God's redemption in all of it. His writing is engaging and authentic.
I did a short interview with him because he's a godly husband, father, and pastor.
Tell me about your book.
I know that you've gotten to share your story all around the country. Why did you decide to get it down on paper?
2. I have been traveling and speaking now for about 12 years and I have seen God use my story to point people to Jesus. I had tried many times over the years to capture the story in writing, but I wasn't ready to do it until now. It has been a long time coming.
Over the years, how have you seen people's lives transformed as you've shared your story of redemption?
3. By God's grace I have seen students and adults alike whose lives were falling apart redeemed by Jesus and have kept in touch with several over the years. I guess Philippians 1:6 is true, that He who begins the good work is faithful to see it to completion!
The book offer
The amazing package deal he's giving away over here. He asked me if I'd like "Redefining Home" to be a part of this package deal. I responded with, "I'd be honored." He is a remarkable person who worships a God who has redeemed his story and now he wants to share it in book form.
- My book Tragedy to Truth by yours truly (Kindle / Nook / iBook)
- The Father I Never Had by Joel Engle (Kindle / Nook / iBook)
- The Gospel is for Christians by Mitchell Chase (Kindle / Nook / iBook)
- Behold Our Sovereign God by Mitchell Chase (Kindle / Nook / iBook)
- Redefining Home by Carrie Anne Hudson (Kindle / Nook / iBook)
- Through the Eyes of C.H. Spurgeon edited by Stephen McCaskell (Kindle / Nook / iBook)
- Mile Marker 825 by Jason Mirikitani (Kindle / Nook / iBook)
- It’s Not Over by Alisa Turner (Whole Album / MP3)
- Declaration by John Sherrill (Whole Album / MP3)
- Carry Me Home by Gatlin Elms (Whole Album / MP3)
- The Oceans & The Stars by Gatlin Elms (Whole Album / MP3)
- We Will Shine by Mike Romero (Whole Album / MP3)
- Glimpse – EP by Worsham (EP / MP3)
- HYMNS by Stephen Miller (Whole Album / MP3)
- AND WE ARE WORKING ON MORE!