Ok, it's time for a "simple pleasures" blog. This week has been blanketed in thankfulness at how grand our Lord is and how He has allowed us to recognize the things we are to be thankful for.
1. Being able to read signs in Chinese.
2. Watching the old man clean his plant, leaf by leaf, each day at 11:45.
3. Having your 5 year old daughter come to you saying "mommy, I'm sorry for my disobedience today. My heart wasn't right." And the most amazing part was that it was unsolicited by mom and dad. Totally her initiated.
4. Singing worship songs with our kids at night. Charis (our 21 mo. old) sings at the top of her lungs with her hands raised straight above her head.
5. Watching our newborn sons eyes get huge so he can take in everything.
7. Making homemade volcanoes
8. Being able to see my feet (that's for all my recently pregnant friends)
9. Apple cider and Pumpkin spice candles
10. Introducing the concept of Christmas to those who have NO idea why it exists.