Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Lone Star Christmas

Here's a few pics from Christmas. I was so glad to get to spend some time in TX with my family. We didn't tell many people we were in town b/c my grandmother is really sick and we wanted to be around The Woodlands to spend time with her.


My parents poor house goes from quaint and quiet to tornadic activity when we arrive. My sis and her family also spent the week with us in my parents house. So there were 6 adults and 5 kids ages 5, 3, 3, 1 and 4 months.


We did Karaoke, played games and spend a little time in the spa. It was rough. :) It was a really nice visit because we weren't running around like crazy. I really valued my time with my sister as it seems we get less and less of it these days. She's an amazing photographer and it was fun for me to get to watch and learn.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...