Saturday, April 09, 2011

My not so green thumb

It's time to try my hand at gardening again. I have issues with starting projects with much gusto and then loosing steam when maintenance time rolls around. I love nothing more than coming up with ideas and rallying people to get a project started. If I could just hire someone to actually finish the project, it would be perfect.






This little fault of character leads to being a bad gardener. I like to boast that I'm a truly organic farmer because I don't even intervene in the watering process. I let God water them, pull the weeds, AND till the soil. So very green of me, I think.




But, I'm trying it this time because I'm employing my kids to do the watering and upkeep. All in the name of home school! It's perfect. I can start it and visualize the salsa that will be consumed with the jalapenos I'm growing while the kids learn how the planting cycle works. Brilliant.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...